Social media has taken an extremely important place in our daily lives. It is therefore wise to recruit via social media. Thanks to our White Paper, you will discover the 5 tips to recruit via social media and will thus attract the best profiles. Social media is the modern way to recruit and companies that are not yet using this method should think about doing so.
Why recruit via social media?
SMEs have been quite successful up until now due to deciding to recruit via social media. This new recruiting method makes it possible to reach candidates who do not reply to job ads while reducing the costs of finding new profiles. According to a recent study, 53% of SMEs report using this method and 82% of jobseekers wish to be recruited via social media.
With the arrival of Generation Z - highly connected to social media - in the world of work, it is becoming increasingly interesting to recruit via social media. These young Zs can then use their knowledge of these networks to help you recruit and find other talent easily.
What is the most used social media and what advantages does it offer compared to traditional recruitment?
HR is not limited to professional social media networks specially designed for this purpose, such as Linkedln. Searching for the ideal candidate on Facebook or Twitter can also offer certain advantages:
- It is less expensive to recruit via social media than through traditional methods
- There is a wide selection of candidates: HR and managers can detect talent in themed focus groups
- A fast and effective means of action: the recruiter can get in touch directly with the identified profile he has found on social media or keep it in the database in the event that the candidate does not seek to change jobs at that moment. This is a way to recruit and retain talent at the same time
- Access to reliable information: the candidate’s social media profile is public and visible to all. This transparency of information discourages candidates from lying about their career, and recruiters can thus then trust them and recruit them more easily
- Access to the specific skills of the candidate: it is possible to identify his key technical, linguistic etc skills, with the possibility of confirming them with his contacts on social media - something that reassures the recruiter
- A possibility for the company to transmit a modern image, which is perceived favorably by candidates.